A. Terms of using our website
We refer to https://www.formuler.co.uk
as ‘‘our website’’. By accessing our website you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms & conditions, all applicable local & international laws, rules & regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance of the same. If you do not agree with any of them, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in our website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
B. The user license
1. You are granted permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) our website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing purpose only. This is the grant of a license (user permission only), not a transfer of title.
Under this license you cannot:
- a. modify or copy the materials;
- b. use the materials for any profitable purpose, or for any public display commercial or non-commercial purpose.
- c. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our website.
- d. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- e. transfer the materials to another individual or copy the same on any other server.
2. The user license shall automatically terminate if you violate any restrictions & may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of the license, you must amicably destroy any downloaded materials that are in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We at Formuler & Kuul Media/Kuul Limited makes no warranties in expressed or implied form, and hereby deny & disapprove all or any other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, we do not undertake any concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on any third party website or its website materials or on any such sites linked to our website.
D. Limitations & liability
In no circumstances Kuul Media or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website. We also do not undertake any liability of damage even if we or any of our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the occurrence of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
E. Accuracy of materials
F. Usage of third party links or websites
Being a global brand we have many small & big business individuals & companies associated with us. Hence we do not review, rate or undertake any kind of responsibility of their websites or the materials linked to their websites. Any third party link included on our website does not imply that we or our authorized representatives have endorsed their website, materials, products or any such contents. Usage of any such third party links, website, materials, products or content shall be at the user’s own risk. We advise users to check their policy, terms & conditions.
As said earlier we may revise our website policies, terms & conditions of service or products any time without any prior notice. By using our website you agree to the current version of our policies, terms & conditions of service or products.
H. Governing law
The current policy, terms & conditions are governed by & interpreted in accordance with the laws of EU & UK region. And you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
I. Your privacy is our priority
We collect many information from visitors while they browse our website in order to make their browsing experience more user friendly. We acknowledge you that we collect, use, communicate, disclose your information only for the purpose of making our website more user friendly & nothing less than that.
J. Safety of user’s personal information
We collect personal information from users by lawful & fair means. We do not trade, sell, copy, print, email, message or share your personal information publicly to any of our third party associates or individual/company working with us or not. We protect personal information using reasonable security measures against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Before or after collecting your personal information, we identify the purposes for which the said information is being collected. If the purpose is not accomplished for which the information was/is collected we immediately delete such information.
L. Consent of user
We will collect & use personal information solely for specified purposes that are limited to only making our website user friendly & nothing else. If there is any need of obtaining the user’s consent on using his/her personal information with his/her prior permission then we do that as required by law. We take care that it does not hinder our mutual interests.
We are committed towards making our visitor/buyer/user browsing experience the most user friendly one. Kindly read this document carefully before using any of our services or products.